He's on Archertalk in the Trad and FITA forums quite a bit - he also make the rounds on a few others, but that is the main one. His book is called "Shooting the Stickbow" it sells for $20 on Amazon and in any of the retailers like 3 Rivers or Lancasters. He does have a website with the same name. He's a good guy and will give you a straight answer to your shooting questions. He has plenty of haters, but from what I have seen most are just jealous and trying to cut him down to push thier own agendas.....pretty childish really. FWIW I'm not affiliated with him in any way, When I started out I had questions, he gratefully answered them - then I found out about the book, read that and can say that was easily the best thing I have done for my trad shooting. He states right off that a coach is the thing to do, but in my case there was nobody within a 4 hour drive to help, so the book has been awesome. I have read is several times over the past few years and each time there is something new or that I have 'grown' into to help my shooting. Well worth $20 and a few hours, wheather you like him or not personally it is an excellent resource.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope