Every rifle I ever bought is a shooter with the exception of a post 64 model 94 Winchester in 30-30. That thing was an absolute piece of junk. If you tried to ease a cartridge into the chamber, over half the time it would release it under the stamped lifter plate, and it was jam city. Got good at fishing the cartridge out of there with a power saw file.

One of my favourite rifles is a CZ453 in 22LR. That thing is an absolute dream to shoot. Tiny groups with boring regularity.

Another one is a M1000 Eclipse Browning Abolt in 300 WinMag. It shoots just over 0.5 moa groups regularly. I wish I lived somewhere that I could test it at long range. Longest shot I've made so far is 300 yards on a deer.

Personal current favourite right now is the Tikka T3 in 6.5 Swede. Just over 1/2" groups from three different loads and two different shooters on the same day. Gotta love it!

I also have a Ruger #1H in 405 Winchester that shoots under an inch with 300 grain Barnes X bullets at 2450 fps.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith