Originally Posted by Jcubed
Because at some point one must stand up so those too intimidated to stand on their own have a leader, a voice and they are emboldened to join in...it is called leadership and not many people truly have it.

Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
When the cost of O-care hits home. I believe Cruz will be proven right. He campaigned on repeal of this fiasco and kept his promise, to fight. How many of your Senator's keep their promises. Hasbeen

Two spot on quotes.

I am also a little tired of hearing that you must come to the middle to get elected....the majority of the country is in the middle and the Republican Party must move away from these right wing ideas to be more electable....blah, blah, blah.

My question to the "moderate, middle voters" is how has that been working out? Look what your moderate beliefs have gotten us is a ignorant bunch of Democrats and RINOs in office that have crushed this country. Your voting practices and their policies are what have gotten us to this position. Your majority beliefs have turned out to be naive and flat wrong.

Congratuphuckinglations.

It is time that a few very vocal leaders like Ted Cruz give it their best shot at getting this thing back upright.