Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
[quote=wilkeshunter]I am at the point that I don't give a crap anymore. Cruz fought his fight and wish we were still fighting the rest of the filth in the house and senate. I wish the good folks of this counrty had the nads to seceede. That is the only way that we will know the freedom that we grew up with.

Well then you will be part of the problem. Politicians LOVE IT when people don't pay attention. Good luck on your "sales". [/quote}

Well if you are so fn smart then you tell us the solution to this absurd situation that we we find ourselves in.

Your "absurd" situation won't get better anytime soon if you walk away and think others will do it for you. No, others will
get their way because you don't give a crap. They love it when they can demoralize their opponents - makes their job easier.
Rather, you should get madder and become more resolute to get involved more! By saying no longer "give a crap" implies that at one point you did. We all have to get up, brush ourselves off and fight the enemy. If not for us, for the next generation.
The first fight is to clean house in the liberal wing of the Republican Party. The graybeard leadership has to be removed. There are many more like Cruz and Lee to be found, vetted and backed.
The longer we let the cancer grow, the harder it will be to save the patient. The Democrats are working hard to rule the day. There is still a window of opportunity to deny them their ultimate victory.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.