So, just to be clear, this is not a new truck, it's a 2011 model. I've been on the lookout for the last several months keeping an eye out for a decent used truck. I wanted a Chevy Work truck, as it was the bare bones model, as in vinyl floor mats, crank windows, manual locks, AM/FM, etc. Any option over and above the base was gravy. Short box models were really few and far between, I just didn't know if that's what I really wanted....

I had spied this truck on the innerweb, and after 3-4 weeks of it still being there, I called the dealer up ( just north of Chitcago, never again) and made a tentative trade on the horn.

So to highlight it, 2011 Work Truck, 31K, V-6, two wheel drive, locking differential, suspension package, which makes it sit up like a FWD (and ride like one), touch pad AM/FM/CD with GPS, power windows/locks, remote starter, trailer hitch, bed mat, and had a Husky tool box that I took out.

It was at a Dodge dealer that couldn't sell it, and I had a Caravan that I traded....win/win. Plus it still has 5K of factory bumper to bumper, and the 5/1K power train warranty.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]