GSSP,

You are hard core man. You went full Retard and swung for the fence with Ignore.

I'd very much enjoy a video of you watching the National News.

Perhaps consider holding your breath and stomping your feet,as your next moves.

SquatToPee,

The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination...in no particular order.

I enjoy your Whining Kchunt Act,mainly because it ain't an act.

Bless your heart.

'flave,

Her Imagination.

Like always.(grin)

'495,

You are right...the ladder is far more [bleep] stupid than that. Though in fairness,I get a kick outta dumb [bleep] doing dumb schit,then wax eloquent on all the "deep thinking" involved with their dumbfhukktitude. It's simply a compilation of boobs,who are "educated" beyond their intelligence,talking out their azzes. Funny stuff!

LR is a function of many things,none of which involve ladders,escalators or elevators. Hint.

I'll ALWAYS grab trite ES/SD,in conjunction with best speeds. If I wanna dabble harmonics,it ain't through ammo,by pulling spark plugs. Hint.

You [bleep] is a hoot!

(Addendum:because '495 is slowwwwwwwww)

Funny how paper is now "rare" and only a few can find/afford it. Laffin'!

I guess it takes all the fun outta it,if you stick with the facts I state...so you's always gonna sprinkle it with your Pretend. Not that I don't enjoy it. Hint.

Here's what I said: "I'll ALWAYS grab trite ES/SD,in conjunction with best speeds. If I wanna dabble harmonics,it ain't through ammo,by pulling spark plugs. Hint." Cypher that,then read it again,then apply same if only because it will help your game. Hint.

Ain't it funny,how one can take a load assembled of good componetry,minimal runout and apply it to barrel,after barrel,after barrel,with only a slight COAL shift to take into account throat particulars and reliably ring the bell? I don't think any of them barrels are sneakin' outta the house in the wee hours of the morning,to ride elevators,escalators or climb ladders. Just sayin'. Hint.

Currently,I don't have more than (13) barrels chambered for the same cartridge. Hint.

'Course I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and I don't get to shoot as "much" as you hard chargers do...I shoot a whole [bleep] of a lot more. Hint.

Funny schit!

Hint.