So much Browning bashing. Okay, I get it. A few of you OF don't like Brownings. I've owned and continue to own Browning BBR's, Abolts and Xbolts (sorry, no AB3's) and all are outstanding rifles that have always gone "bang" when you pull the trigger. All have been accurate enough for the purpose of big game hunting. All have had ZERO problems with the triggers and I don't know how many thousands of rounds have been fired through them collectively. All have proven to be outstanding in the field. They are beautiful, reliable and have never failed to perform. I couldn't give two s_ _ _ s about all the claims of bad triggers, rust, thin metal, etc. Weatherby? I own them as well and they are outstanding firearms. Not one thing I read in all these posts would make me think twice about buying either a Browning or Weatherby. Some of you really need to get a life! Seriously, some of you are looney toons! Have a great day and keep your powder dry! One last thing...my Browning Abolt .270 has gone on more than 20 out of state elk and mule deer hunts, and one Newfoundland moose hunt in some of the most severe weather one can hunt in, and I've had zero problem...zero!

Last edited by 7X7X7X7; 02/09/15.