This is my last comment on this post that I started.......This post NEVER had anything to do with Browning Abolts. Never. It was about Browning Xbolts and the Weatherby Vanguard S2 "Range Certified" rifle in 30.06.

Let me repeat.....the post had NOTHING to do with Browning Abolts.....yet, many who responded to my post went on and on about how bad Abolts are. Yet....the post had nothing to do with Abolts.

That's a reoccurring issue with many 24 hourcampfire posts. People get off track so easily and quickly forget the intent of the original post. Then these posts take on a life of their own and people get upset about things and issues that have nothing to do with the original post.

Look, I'm okay that some don't like Browning's and have had poor experiences with them. On the other hand, I personally like Brownings (BBR's, Abolts and Xbolts)and have never had a single issue with any of these models. I also like Weatherby's...it is okay to like more than one manufacturer.

Just a suggestion to a few folks who responded to my original post........stay focused on the post and don't get off on a tangent because you end up dragging others into a battle that has nothing to do with the original post. If you want to bash Brownings or other manufacturers, please do so....but on your own dime. Thanks