Originally Posted by 7x64FN
Out they come the DNS crowd. SPS is not, was not ever made in 375 H&H, getting a 300 H&H in a SPS action would be quite a trick.

Here's quote from an Aussie from back when Remington cataloged this gun:

"How ya goen ive been in the market for a larger calibre gun for a while now and have stumbled upon the remington dgr 375 h&h magnum for $1250 here in australia, i was wondering if there is anything wrong with this gun and is the recoil quite a lot due to its light weight synthetic stock? "

NOTE: DGR, 375 H&H, Synthetic stock.......... any questions ?

Incredible stupidity abounds from teenagers hiding under their desks.

After facts were presented to expose this lie...

Originally Posted by 7x64FN
I have lots of pictures and targets but you will never see them

How about answering MY questions first ?

I can't imagine the countless hours you boys must spend prowling all over the net trying to get some obscure piece of Remington history.

The SPS was/is a stock gun sold in a number of chamberings. 375 H&H was never a cataloged model so it's not a stock SPS, it's a distributor exclusive.

Funny how desperate to be right and yet you're almost always wrong, as well as having a multitude of other sins and shortcomings that you can only engage in while hiding under a desk using a pseudonym.

Last chosen at dodgeball and always beaten by the girl's team.

I keep putting this thread back on top as the 99.9999% of members who are not loons need to see who are.

Best to you and yours, your best buddy, Larry

So, it is an SPS, and it's overpriced for what it is, and being sold as something it's not (i.e., a lie).

Typical Lying Larry Root.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.