Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by safariman
Have any of you considered that you are helping to sell this rifle by keeping it bumped up to the top?

How about the long held ideal here that if you did not want something posted here, whether due to the item or other reason, you just move along and not throw stones at anothers item for sale. If the rifle is not worth $1,000 it wont sell. If someone thinks that this combination of parts is the cats meow, let them buy it and be happy.

No dog in this fight as I am not buying guns these days and have not been much for Model 700's or sythnetic stocks. But if I see an item or a seller that I don't care for, for whatever reason, I simply don't buy that item.

Knocking another mans gun or other item here for sale is a far worse act than trying to post an item that is perhaps - and this is for the seller and buyer to decide - overpriced.

This used to not happen here, and was called out when it happened as the very poor action that it was. And still is.

Ya don't think it is worth the money asked or have a beef with the seller? Well allrighty then.... Don't buy the item.

But for cryin out loud don't bash another mans stuff that has been posted. That has never before been considered kosher here, and should not be now.

There now, isn't that easy?

You've really been blessed with tremendous instincts.

Larry is over 65.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.