I started competitive skeet shooting when I was 15 years old (44 years ago). I stopped competitive shooting when I got married and started my family but continued shooting skeet and some trap just for fun. I had a skeet and trap club just down the road from where I worked and used to shoot during my lunch hour. Then I got into .22 rimfire benchrest and competed at that pretty heavily and successfully. I've just about run my course with that and have been thinking about shooting skeet on a limited basis again. The last round of skeet that I shot was in 2007 at the range that I first learned to shoot at in my old hometown. That club had to shut down due to the fact that they shot over a body of water and the EPA didn't like it. They held a big event on their last day and I shot the last 25 straight at the club.

I've dusted off the old Browning Ultra Sporter, located my skeet choke tubes and will head to the skeet range this week. Kinda wondering how I'll do after all these years. Getting excited about it.