From what little I know of him, I understand that the �famous country singer� in question usually does a pretty good job of circulating among his fan base without being obvious about it. Of course, it would be hard for anyone to circulate when accompanied by a guy the size of Mike V. and not be noticed.

Since the polls show that I was wrong about BT being "one of the country�s best-known gun writers", I cheerfully accept the sample size presented as being a reasonably accurate reflection of the population as a whole.

I remain surprised by BT�s anonymity at the Alpha gun shops in central VT back in the middle to late 1990s, but it's good to be surprised once in a while.

I would agree that being financially comfortable is a good thing, if you do good things with your good fortune and remember that you, in many cases, had nothing to do with amassing the fortune in the 1st place. My Father always told me that people of means had a responsibility to challenge things that were wrong, since they could afford to lose a job or make an enemy and not have to worry about where their next meal, warm bed, or mortgage payment was coming from.

Jeff