Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I may need an interpreter. Actually, what I need is to get out and empty some cases.

I'm going to try taping the fore-end to the barrel first in an attempt to get rid of stringing. The barrel floats in the channel, and with equal margin, after I sanded an offending side a bit. May have to spend some time trying to stiffen up this stock. I've gone back to kissing the lands, and am using CCI BRs in the next batch of test loads. Looks like some 75 A-max are coming my way thanks to a campfire member's kindness, and another fine gentleman is lending me one of the Cotis Extended Mags (actually shortactionsmoker has taken over production) to give it a test run.

Things are looking up!

Do tell...about the findings.

I've never heard of those mag extensions.(grin)

Haven't had my 5.56 RAR out much past the 1300yd line.

Lately.

Shefire,

Your delusional Imaginary Pretend Ignore is offa the Jerry Lewis FULL Retard chart.

Congratulations?

'74,

NOTHING you listed as powder choices.

Hint.

'Gal,

You Whine sooooooooooo fhuqking much,YOU can't even "remember" who/where you've Whined to! Congratulations?

PLEASE feel free to "confuse" who you do and don't have on your highly vaunted Ignore List,as per your "best" efforts. Laffin'!

No need to pontificate having NEVER rubbed elbows with me,despite same,standing atop your Bucket List. Bless your heart.

The Lion got sore.

4.5-14x puked on the 2nd poke at the 900yd line.

Mo' bettah,as mentioned prior,ala return to a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker.

[Linked Image]

I enjoyed your "dialog" delusion. Curiously enough...I said simply: "I don't sell" and "Classic is where it's at..................". If only because they are facts.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

You and Shefire do get alotta Pretend outta your sorry fhuqking Imaginations.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Wow +P.