Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Who is shooting this bullet? I've tried several powders and seating depths from right on the lands to .025" with no accuracy yet. Gun is a Ruger American that will MOA with several different loads and lighter bullets, but nothing heavier than a Nosler PT. I figured the 1:8 would be ideal for the 68s. It has been so far. Anyone have any tips or tricks? Do I need to come off the lands farther? Pet loads?

Same as anything else...kiss,find pressure and rock on.

My 1-8" Roaring Lion is in 5.56 at 16" and small change and with Plug & Plays using the above approach,it will certainly fhuqk with heads. I've shot the fhuqking BeJeezus out of it with 68's,but as with all things that'll stabilize 'em,the 75A-Max is KING and by lightyears.

The 5.56's have the Linda Lovelace throats,the 223's a much finer ride. Here's where the 68 Hornie's COAL rides in a Plug & Play for a square smoochin' 68 Hornie BTHP (2.470" COAL).

[Linked Image]

The 68's were eager to please with '335,'2200,LeverEvolution,H-4895,10X and a few others I'm prolly forgetting. O/F Bulk R/P's,400's and the aforementioned kiss a given.

It's been a fhuqking RIOT and I've shot more through it in short order,than most folks could/would in a lifetime.

Did the OEM MQ Fixed Fhuqker Thang(great).

[Linked Image]

Played with Milk Jug Preload(requisite).

[Linked Image]

Then cut to the fhuqking chase(only way to rock the OEM milk jug).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then really cut to the fhuqking chase(night and day,regarding forgiving mannerisms).

[Linked Image]

Then really,really cut to the fhuqking chase(retained all the mechanical structure,improved ergo's and it cain't be foiled by 'pod,bags nor sling).

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/ceoGcF.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/538/IGdR8I.jpg[/img]

MK4 M3 6x Reupold...rockin' Retrostalgic(would be my choice of glass,to club Baby Seals with).

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/910/Hr8Atc.jpg[/img]

Then last night I slammed a Reupold 30mm LR M1 4.5-14x 40mm on it...because I fhuqking HATE 4.5-14's(schittiest glass Reupold has ever pulled out of their ass...whether 1",30mm,fixed,A/O or side focus) and nothing is fhuqking funnier(fhuqk 4.5-14's suck ass).

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/661/r05pu2.jpg[/img]

The 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker will of course be returned in place and 75A-Max ride in all my mags,at this very moment. The 68 Hornie trumps the 69SMK,but WTF don't?!?

Had the 68's out to 900yds and small change yesterday,in sporty winds and couldn't take it anymore,so shifted gears full circle to the 75A-Max at 2770fps(Lever')...which I of course had in tow. With the MQ and a 200yd zero,the windshield will crush the 950yd line and the 10mph 5mil full value drift slip,don't happen until 1325yds.

Never was one to mutherfhuqk schit I ain't done did...thus the plethora of T-Shirts. You've been led to water.

Hint.

Film at 11:00.

(Addendum: for THE perpetual Window licker)

NotSoSwift,

I'll feign my "surprise"...that you couldn't "quite" muster the courage to muse ANYTHING The Rifle,but rocked the schit outta a plagiarized cartoon. Kudos on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,due your copious Imagination and all of it's Pretend.

Your "best" is ALWAYS a fhuqking riot!

Bless your heart,you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

As an aside,do tell...you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,did your Imaginary Pretend Ignore get "forgotten"?!?

Re-Laffin'!

(Another Addendum: for yet another CLUELESS Drooling DumbFhuqk)

Shefire,

Here's to how amazingly WELL founded,your copious insecurities are. "Congratulations"?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are yet another Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,who's Imaginary Pretend Ignore is beyond her "abilities" to keep track of. Laffin'!

Rather enjoyed the "particulars" you "cited".

Bless your heart.

Maybe share next,what your pending BWT will encompass?!?

Laffin'!