Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do...though for VERY different reasons.

Laffin'!

NOONE can insult you,better than YOU can and that by you simply doing your best and commenting in regards to your "knowledge","experience" and "results". In no particular order.

You really get after it!

'Gal,

Please find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time rub your nose even further in your incredible fhuqking stupidity. All the while,you can use your Imagination and Pretend to cypher further on your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,so as to get it sorted out and really make a "stand".

You Do Nothing Kchunts are a HOOT!

'lx,

I shoot 25grs of H4895 in my 5.56 Rancherican with 75A-Max. R/P cases,400's,moly,yada,yada.

25grs with the 68BTHP is veddy veddy soft in all of my spouts,including Custom tubes with snugger bore/chamber/throat dimensioning. The propellant is far better suited to 75's,due density/compression.

You wanna gun some LeverEvolution. While slower(good thang),it is more dense(good thang) and there's no compression issues in finding pressure(good thang). It'll eek better velocities and lower ES/SD values,while metering better to boot.

Hint/Hint/Hint.

Thank me later.

(Addendum: for perspective)

1000 words,though it'll reliably sail over pointy heads.

R/P hulls,spent primer,all shot out of same rifle and of like trim length...filled to the brim through 4" drop tube.

[Linked Image]

LeverEvolution on left,is holding precisely 31.0grs,H-4895 amidship is spilling over at 28.3grs,Re-15 to far right is doing likewise at 28.5grs.

You've been led to water.

Hint.