Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Stick and I have butted heads plenty in the past. Credit where credit is due in this situation. Like I said, I appreciate the information.

At least the Partitions shoot well so far, which has never happened for me in slower twists. I want some range out of this rifle though, so the 68bthp and the 75 A-max are the desired shooters. If I can get some accuracy and the right speed, the trajectory will allow me to practice to 600 with a similar trajectory to what I hunt with.

Damn I love the interweb. One stop shopping for every problem.
Actually find the highlighted kinda funny.
Seems some guy back in 1896 shot a winning score at the Wimbledon cup with a 30-40 Krag. 1000 yards with iron sights and ballistics that match a rock.
Seems another guy in 1935 or 36 shot a perfect score with 14V/X count @ 1000 using a 300 H&H magnum shooting a 180 Boat tail and 5X scope.
Guys shooting 1000 yards with 30.06 garands and springfield 03's with iron sights cleaned with X count to boot.
Documented paper patched bullets in the late 1800's shooting to 1000 yards.
Now I see that you need a bullet that was suspended for what 1-2 years due to low sales to get to 600?
WTF over, you should feel sorry for us old folks as we had to do that with chit for bullets and powder.

Loving the "WE" part.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.