'Gal,

I'll feign my "surprise",that there's no mention of your going from Imaginary Pretend Ignore,to PM Suck Ass...let alone zero experience on Critters with the boolits cited. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

Wow +P+!

Laffin'!

You reliably connect alotta dots,just not ANY of the ones you "think" you are connecting. As per always,you'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

Am I understanding correctly that Re-15(which NOONE loves more than I),offers you a 75A-Max at 3300fps in one of your 223AI's?!?

I'll quotecha',so as to not lose context.(grin)

: "I use '15 under 75's. My velociry isn't is fast as some get with 335 but accuracy is better for me in my rifle. In 3 different 223AI's 26.3gr does between 3006 and 3330 depending on which rifle. The chunky ones have 21" barrels and the little one a 20'ish barrel. The spread is almost nothing so I lost interest in trying another powder." End of full quote.

Now if only for conversation,I just happen to have said chambering in 20,21,22,23 and 24" fast twist spouts,amongst other lengths and NONE of 'em will come close to 3300fps with a 75 of any flavor,with any powder,of which '15 is well represented. Hint.

DO tell! Say a leetle sumptin' about the chronograph,rifle particulars,yada,yada.

Wow +P+!

'sniper,

TAC sucks,especially with hot caps.

Hint.

Though besides Krunchentickers,I'm talking high zoot boltguns of supreme componetry.

Re-hint.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

In fairness I've never seen a 223,223AI,not do wickedly splendid things with BLC(2)...though it assuredly ain't always gonna make the best speeds.

'Nother hint.

Hint.

Shefire,

Where is your Imaginary Pretend Ignore taking you currently as of today,you lying piece of fhuqking schit?!?

Don't "forget",that you "can't" read this ala numerous decrees and rather exceptional Hissy Fits...in no particular order.

Bless your heart,you Clueless Drooling Lying Fhuqk.

Laffin'!

'Loco,

TAC ain't in the mix,no matter the twist rate,barrel length or bolt manipulation and a 70VLD is tough to get giddy about,both in flight and terminal affects.

The Hornie 75HPBT will routinely do nice thangs even in a 16" 1-9" Krunchenticker(a mainstay minimum gross RPM arrangement) and will assuredly out dig 'em on Venison and the like. 'Course the "bad" side is they cost less too and that burden can be a tough 'un to overcome.(grin)

Write this down: Give LeverEvolution a whirl and thank me later.

Hint.

'5,

I led you to water.

Now only you,can fhuqk things up.

Hint.

'54,

No point in not shooting the GOOD schit and the 70/TAC melding,sure as fhuqk ain't it. I'd rather squirt a 68 Hornie HPBT if Twist Chow,as they are wired together better.

If only obviously.

Hint.

'Shoot,

I don't get to shoot as many rifle/powder/bullet combos as the entire Do Nothing Gang does,though I do get to shoot a whole fhuqk of a LOT more than all of 'em bolted together. Hint.

Most things .224" cited thus far,are within this frame...as well as more than a couple/few that ain't. Hint.

[Linked Image]

21" 223AI/75'Max.

[Linked Image]

22" SAAMI OEM 223/75'Max.

[Linked Image]

22" SAAMI OEM Krunchenticker/75 Hornie HPBT.

[Linked Image]

24" 223AI/75A-Max.

[Linked Image]

Pardon the Splendor...it's how I roll. Laffin'!

Good talk.

This schit soooooooooooooo fhuqking cracks me up,when them that do THE least,go way outta their road to expound upon same,under the incredible "powers" of their Imagination and it's Pretend.

Just ohhh soooooooooo WOW!

A 75A-Max smooch has no equal.

Re-hint.

Though few things is funnier than a herd of Slow Learners bumping their heads and wondering how/why their schit sucks.(grin)

Mebbe The Do Nothing Gang will hang some plagiarized pics,to add more oblivious excuses,to their fhuqking incredible ineptitude?!?

Laffin'!

GOOD talk.