I don't get on here to often, but will give my 2 cents worth being I've owned 4 Tundras and a T100. Had a 1997 T100, 2001 Tundra, 2007 Tundra, 2010 Tundra, and now a 2015 Tundra. I've owned and driven all the others, and I've just had great luck with my American made, Texas, Tundras. They've all been bullet proof. Solid, smooth, quiet, powerful, and trouble free. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I say. Choosen the most reliable full sized pickup in America for the last 11 years. I can agree with that as I've had ZERO problems with all of them. I see MIVHNTR is still as negative of a person as always. Some things never change. And some talk about the 'jap' truck. Well, again, Made in America. Those folks fail to mentions the tens of thousands of Toyota workers that make a living, in the U.S., working for Toyota U.S.A. Feed their family, put clothes on them and a roof over their heads. To each their own, but I'm speaking from my experience from the trucks I've owned and driven in my life time. Everyone can like their own brand of vehicles, and I hope they all serve them well. I'm am just sharing my positive experiences with Toyota. BTW: My wife is on her 5th Camry with Zero problems with them too. FYI: The Camry just became the BEST selling car in America, AGAIN, for the 13th year in a row. Speaks for itself. Buy what you like, and like what you buy. Good luck to all.