Don't mean to hijack the thread, but thought I might add that I got my first 250 "Blue Meanies" in the other day. RevMike is right: no blemishes at all other than their color being wrong. I loaded some up in the 7mm-08 and they just can't handle the speed like I thought they would despite their jacket thickness. Most of them splattered against all medium (water, wetpack, newspaper slurry) until I brought them down below 2600 FPS, which is still within 7mm-08 hunting velocities. Usually the only thing left was the copper base and some jacket fragments. I bought these with the intention of loading them in 7-08 for East Texas white tails and feral hogs because both of my shoulders are wrecked, but now I'm concerned that they will not hold together and penetrate adequately. My new 7-08 is a cheap WIP gun because of my shoulders. I've backed them down to 35.0 grains of Benchmark for a MV of 2710 out of a 20" 7-08 tube hoping they won't self-destruct. I couldn't pass up the $9.95/50 price on the 120's, even if they're just a paper puncher. Any thoughts or personal experience on this?