Originally Posted by Kriegwulfe
I amm soo sorry that you cannot handle the same treatment you attempt to dish out on a regular basis there GonHuntin..no I am not really apologetic..I think is is revealing that you get all flustered when you are confronted with the same manner of disrespect you seem to thrive upon and paint the world with.

I reflected upon your "situation" and then it hit me..Karma has already visited you and apparently moved in. Looks like life examined you and found you wanting to such a degree that a constant reminder of your actions reared its ugly head. You say cancer made you a better person and I shudder to think of what you were before it's visitation and your "improvement". Your current actions show again that unrivaled bitterness and apathy of respect.

You could have made your "sig" a link to the aforementioned organization and then you wouldn't be here yet again attempting to explain your sad existance. Proof yet again they soo many good things continue to elude you. I think its a telling tale when out of over 55000 registered members here..only about 5 or 6 have sallied forth to defend you and your actions...that's a 0.000109 % participation percentage for you...maybe looking at that will show you just how valued your contributions are..and not based off of just how many cheery and respectful posts (*sic) you have tried to malign others with.

I am not going to waste any more time with you..you never understood the references for you in the last comments and any more time is a waste for me..once again I don't mind because you have proven you just don't matter...It's Easter..and I unfortunately am investigating and spending time this week to attend the funeral of a lovely 23 year old mother of 2 that was shot in the back of the head by an eight year old relative..after a day of range shooting and yet her spouse repeatedly stated " all of the guns were empty ". Think about that the next time you decide to spew some diatribe about a sport/hobby/profession you claim to enjoy and respect so much....

before you get all fired up with the "liar" tag or some crap about " the pity party line forms to the left"..

http://wtop.com/national/2016/03/east-texas-woman-fatally-shot-when-child-picks-up-rifle/