Johnw..sounds like you would be at the forefront there..you define exactly what you are whining about..are you advocating or decrying the fact you do not have your own personal blog so you can spew just a bit more?..someone comes in here and states something..but since there is no video..no crowd of hunters to validate it..the easiest thing to do is discount it.. call the person a liar and when they become offended..they are the problem...seems you have just posted your family tree rising up from the local bridge..thank you for doing that..others might be surprised..others might have already known..Are you by chance related to the Clintons?

GonHuntin - I don't need to answer it..I was there..watched the small little puff of where the bullet hit..but more importantly, how do you seem to know exactly what happened without being there..how do you KNOW he didn't? oh that's right, you assumed and lumped him into a group you find sooo aggrevating. Side note..why do you find these people so aggrevating? Is it because they call to you or are you their altar boy in disguise?....I mean..I am getting the picture that you are one of those great hunters that claim they never knew how they killed someone because the weapon was unloaded...because you just KNEW man..its like you were/are using the force or something..just as you can use words to imply CrazyCritter was lying..I can say it out load as I did in the last post where you were described as full of cow chips...you are definately a forest for the trees kind of pattie...