I want to thank ol GonHuntin for offering me admittance to his Oh So Special Club..the Keyboard Commandos..seems like since he has the patch all ready..and apparently controls the entry..he must be the leader of that group and the self appointed winner..and since it must be lonely there..has offered entry. Looks like that bullet I shot recently really hit home and cause ol GonHuntin to get fired up and yet again show his true colors. Didn't take much for that to pop like an oversized zit..they say it really doesn't sting unless of course its the truth there GonHuntin..

I am also certainly impressed and flattered with the time he spent trolling all of the internet finding postings from people using the name "Kriegewulfe". Just as I pointed out in an earlier post..sad sakking simkpleton proved up..trying despretately to prove his own existance, heck even trying to pull up some kind of dirt. This again shows that if he cannot explain it with a self inflated opinion being force melded into a small factoid..he has to run some kind of estranged smear campaign. Oh My God, someone using a screen name of "Kriegwulfe" commented on something..had to go look and its a game..certainly some sensitive information there. When I get around to it I will probably use the patch pic there to make it my profile pic and give credit to GonHuntin for admittance to his special group. I will forever live in the shadow created by GonHunting in his ability to Keyboard Kommando, I am in awe of his displayed mad skillz in this endeavor.

I was not surprised to hear you suffer from cancer. There are statistically 1.25 million new cases of cancer every year with approximately 525,000 yearly or about 1500 deaths daily. The stigma of suffering from cancer doesn't bring on the rush of emotions like it used to. Also changing your "sig" to something like " Personal Experience has shown me Caner Sucks"...probably would be appropriate..but again like so many other things..it has and will continue to elude you.

The really sad part is I don't know which is more sad, you suffering cancer or letting it mold you into what you are now. Looks like to me cancer has changed you to some bitter person that is so angry about life, you feel everyone around you has to suffer as well..and do your part in trying to pass that pain onto others. Possibly seeming to cause as much chaos and confusion as well in the limited time we all have.

You say " prove the shot was perfect " and I ask of you.."prove the shot wasn't perfect" because I have seen him and others shoot before. His track record for shooting is much appreciated whereas your penchant for maligning others that seems to be within your limited engagement envelope is again like a boil..sufferable. You will continue your social "tyrade" trying to knock people down and we will continue to serve and protect irregardless of any personal feelings...

For those here posting that want to stretch out and feel important, joining ol GonHuntin in his crusade to protect the hallowed sugar halls of this forum..it's free country...I laugh as I look to what or whom you are defending..looks like there may be some disciples here after all...and it reminds me to smile and think back on how many times "karma" has raised herself to the level of humanity to serve up a healthy dose of reality/payback...I look forward to seeing how time treats each and every one of you...best thing for you to understand is I don't mind..because you really don't matter...