Originally Posted by Kriegwulfe
Sniper?? No I don't need to carry the B4 ASI anymore.. ROFLMAO..no one needs any of the skills associated with that profession to identify and engage your kind..one only has to follow the trail of slime and stench there GonHuntin..and then avoid steppin in the steaming pile. The qualities mentioned beforehand identify you most readily..and yeah he shoots those bottle caps every week..something that you and the aforementioned "SuperSoaker" couldn't do at 5 feet...except run down that dogs hind leg of yours...but I degress...since I was there when he shot the deer and you were not..it's easy to see again your expertise in this matter is once again a product of your cancerous, syphaletic little mind. You state your "opinion" as fact..that somehow you have gleened the absolute bare bones truth..too bad you haven't turned that pridal eye on yourself and discovered the hollow shell and the cow chip filler for yourself..I mean since you have encountered all those that tell tall tales of hunters/shooters and can identify them at extreme ranges...looks like you learned more from the encounter than they did from all that expertise...once again your "sig" fits you like a glove...heck I like it..it's your sad attempt at a public service..you meet and greet and give a warning all in one..glad to see you finally excel at something other than making co2 for trees

Sensitive!

Last edited by bushrat; 03/25/16.