I am going to go out on a limb here..

Simple question here……..how do you know they were hit "perfectly" if you didn't recover them??

Simple answer, you can't and don't!

I will beg to differ...I have never seen this guy miss a shot in the almost 22 years I have seen him shoot. I showed your "response" up at our briefing room and it got quite a few laughs. My team and myself trust this man's marksmanship with our lives everyday. You see just to get on my range to try and qualify for my team you have to shoot 5 out of 5 20 oz soft drink bottle caps at 100 meters in 15 seconds supported.

What he didn't tell you about the "shoulder" shot that was lost after 100 yards was the deer had entered the field and after being shot, it turned 180 degrees and bounded for safe territory...now maybe you have some skill or special gland substance that causes the animals you engage to just sally up to the truck, jump up in the truck, expel their guts and in dying fall into the cooler perfectly..I don't know..but I do know that if you hunt long enough..you will finally meet the " one that got away"..

Another thing I do know..especially after reading your "most learned comments" is you GonHuntin, are a cancer. You attack what you can't understand or satisfy your own pathetic standards of truth. You spread hate and disinformation just like a cancer or a bacterial infection...funny thing is you will come up with some vauge diatribe trying to justify your existance and in doing so...will prove the truth of my words and ultimately..show just how the truth stings...I guess your "sig" has you pegged for sure...

Sad thing is with so many cancers these days being discovered..its really like suffering a boil on ones tenderloins..something you just have to do because..well they just have not developed a cure for people/things like you yet. In closing I will again state I have trusted..do trust and will continue to trust "CrazyCritters"
abilities with the tools of his profession...but something tells me you couldn't be trusted with a "SuperSoaker" full of warm urine and not enage yourself...I think everyone here really knows whom is "hampered"...and whom has "ethics"...