Fredrica,

Your impressive list of very WELL founded insecurities and AMAZING Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,never disappoints,in it's oblivious hilarity. Congratulations?!?

If only to burst yet another of your bubbles,the Reupold 2.5-8x is an EPIC Goat Fhuqk Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. That due simply to zero retention,tracking and return to zero...if only for starters. Hint.

In fairness,I've not shot nearly as "many" RAR's as you,though I've sure as fhuqk have shot a schit ton more. Ain't that a "coincidence",due Montuckys as well?!? You'd need a co-signer for the muzzle tape. Hint. Laughing!

Here's to the HILARITY of you doing your best,as you Whine Vagina Monolgue after Vagina Monologue,to quantify how your "means","abilities" and "experience" wouldn't wet the bottom of a thimble.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'CUBIC,

The REUPOLD LRD sucks ass in all flavors and cain't begin to hold a candle to anything worth a fhuqk.

For starters,cite 100yd LRD 6x42 subtension values,if only because it will be fhuqking FUNNY. Hint.

The archaeic nature of the Goat Fhuqk,really is EPIC fhuqking hilarity,as it's predicated upon Joe Average being very STUPID. Hint.

The Illuminatti and it's CONCISE Mil scale,which jives exactly with it's 1/10 Mil erector,for over (3) 6x42's total erector fhuqking travel,ain't tough to swoon. Read that again. Now one more time. Take a deep breath and realize that the Illuminatti weighs the same as a Reupold 6x42 and costs less,while offering an illuminated reticle. Just sayin'. Hint. Laughing!

My rifles are Safe Queens too! Have only puked (3) follower springs,on this particular receiver alone. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I've receivers that on their 5th spout..............

Clays,

The Reupold 12x 1" bitch,is a fickle fhuqk and TENDER. That besides their being embarrassingly shy in erector travel,zero retention(due tube length) and return to zero...as well as their A/O's being an accident waiting to happen. It'd be amongst my LAST choices on a Montucky,mainly because I own said glass and said rifle. Hint.

I also suffer more than a few T-Series Weavers and of course a fhuqking few POS K 6's. The T's certainly had their day and in their day...they were stellar. The K's have ALWAYS sucked and always will. Hint.

Now don't "tell" Fredrica,that there's a RAR in this pic. Laughing!

Reupold 12x A/O aboard a 77/22 17HMR(GM SillyWet spout and Custom handle,RB trigger,yada yada).

[Linked Image]

I could prolly add a LOT more fuel,to the fire.

Like mebbe an AMT 10/22 all juiced up. This receiver is not threaded,though my other is. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

efw,

The Reupold 6x36 sucks at ALL ranges. I keep one for giggles and INSTANT feedback,aboard a RWS Diana 34 pellet rifle,along with a K 2.5 on another RWS,if only to extrapolate to a 10x Fixed Fhuqker on yet another(FWB 300S). Side by each comparisons,are NEVER not intellesting.(grin)

[Linked Image]

There is in actuality,very little utility in the parcel. Pardon my having everything cited and lotsa stuff that has yet to be mentioned.

Hint.....................

Ringmam,

Your AMAZING Stupidity,never disappoints in it's EPIC grandeur. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

DD,

Color Matching is more difficult for me,than most...because I've only (1) rifle and only (1) scope.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Describe how YOU align them 6x42 LRD dots.

Be CAREFUL,in citing the boolit,zero,velocity and subtension...in NO fhuqking particular order.

Laughing!

Bless your heart............

'Bandito,

Buy what Fredrica,Jeff-O,Ringmam,Shefire and Salvage99 say...if only because between 'em,they shoot [bleep] fhuqking nearly a WHOLE box of 20rds of ammo a year!

Don'cha' worry...they'll have picture "proof" of the splendors too.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."