Shefire,

"Slow" day today. Had to Dredge Chrome,Sort Bruins,Reload and open Mail. How'd your Googletitude go?!? Laughing!

chris84 was good enough to accept my Triple Ti 84 order and it was received today. Big Momma yarded it home and I not long ago cracked the goody outta it's shell.

The Six Twat-Six was firstly,due receiver length and bolt travel,so it were tossed in the bight quickly. Had zero feel for OEM handle thread locker breaktitude,so stabbed it in my barrel vise and ran schit past "snug". Laughing!

The threads broke easily and once the residual 'locker was cleaned,the bolt body's recess was degreased and relieved of blast media. Then it were a matter of confirming pitch and thread count,while setting the Ti handle in it's new home.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

'84's machine work is Skookum. Hint.

Like ANY of you STUPID Fhuqkers have ever seen/shot an 84L Six Twat-Six in a high RPM spout,throated to eek goodness,smooch meaningful BC's from it's box and nestle bulletproof optics,that reliably grant them opportunities.

FUNNY schit!

[Linked Image]

Am diggin' the 84 Ti Tac Sanctity and think I'll prolly dabble 8400 Ti Tac Sanctity next,if only to keep a constant.

[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00 and Ti Tac 84 HERO pics are a given.(grin)

Bless your heart...just nod your pointy head.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."