Shefire,

The poignant profundity of your being oblivious to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,reliably takes hilarity to another level. Congratulations?!?

You do "enjoy" that Sicko Fhuqk kid fascination,that's more than a touch telling,as it's a perpetual default Delusional Fantasy of your's. Hint.

I've BAD news,feesh cain't like Titanium.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You be sure to share more of your Geriatric Opiate Addled Candy Striper "hard charging",as you set on your couchbound kchunt and unleash your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Cheer up...I'm OFTEN Imitated,but sure as fhuqk ain't never been equalled. Your heart is in it,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'GUE,

You like everyone else,is MORE than welcome to all the rope you "think" you can handle.

Was chasing light and fending wind and dropped the ball by not gunning a frame of this HOG,through The Illuminatti....not too long ago this evening. He's crowding 22" Dry. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I NEVER doubted you were a "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Jordan,

I've gunned lotsa Ascents(OEM and Ti) and I savvy the premise,but for actual USE...the Ti Tac steals the fhuqking show. Chris knocks it out of the Park,without a doubt.

Rattled a couple 5rd bursts outta the 270 and the ergo's/mechanics are MUCH improved. Was easy to shuck/jive and catch empties with my offhand,as fast as I could aquire through The Illuminatti...which sure in the fhuqk ain't "slow" or close.(grin)

Shouted at my Plumber today,to tune the Donkey Dick 270 being crafted currently. Told him to knock 3-inches offa the 1-7.75" Benchmark MTU contour's shank,leaving me 2" and to crown the bitch at 19.5",as it will be my "long" one. It's a FULL inch longer than my 18.5" Bart' 1-8" 270. Which reminds me,I need to get inletting on it's handle,as it will be passing me in the Mail as I Jet to work.

Confirmed SLEEPER come-ups and all is well there,as I rung 875yd steel CBS in a touch of wind(understatement). Slapped a coupla other pokes around to max erector travel and all is in synch,as best as one can be with 1MOA erector travel "increments".(grin) Would rather windage be (1) MOA "clicks" and ele halfa that.

To help others out,I took the time to sight-in the parallax adjustment and now Infinity is actually at the end of the spectrum. Denoted 250yds as a default and there won't be too many that will be able to fhuqk that up.

[Linked Image]

Gotta yard Chrome in the AM,if only because a Low Water Slaughter is my cup of tea and then play the afternoon/evening by ear,due to wind conditions. One can crowd HOGS and do lotsa schit,but only let 'em wind you once and it's OVER. Better to take the money and run,than educate Splendid Beasties.

Now I gotta decide what to schlep streamside in the AM.

Decisions...decisions...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."