Shefire,

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,never disappoints in it's oblivious hilarity and I REALLY enjoyed your Candy Striper Stories. Congratulations?!?

Only (1) new rifle arrived yesterday. 'Nother no-turn .272" 1-7.75" Hawk Hill 6BR,set up to run ala DBM's. I reckon MDT and AICS 10rd 223 poly's will get the 105 nod. Google it.

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,but at least you get to read every word and fixate every pixel you "lucky" kchunt. As great as I am,I can't even take pics of things that haven't happened yet...though there are them who are convinced that I can. Mad skeelz is plum handy and you reserve the right to declare that you "could too",if it sweetens the "satisfaction" of your Imagination and it's Pretend.

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo hard!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunter,

Do tell about the "particulars" of the Walmart Greeter Scope Install and the "almost" got it sighted-in Regimen. You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'gwe,

That's some REALLY High Zoot stuff there! Laughing!

I bet given "all" your "knowledge","experience" and "results" you really got 'em singin' too! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Even in candids,I like color. Coupla days ago.

[Linked Image]

Keep sharing your "Adventures"...because THAT schit is fhuqking funny!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

bsa,

I enjoy the perpetual hilarity of you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks scouring the Interweb for sumptin' to plagiarize,from your couchbound kchunts. What WERE the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" really get after it!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."