Shefire,

Chrome Carnage returns,here in a bit...hadta finish another coupla hunnert Skinners for THE Ball Burper.

No danger of your kchunt,leaving the couch. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunter,

THAT has gotta be very fhuqking "exciting",for someone who "does" as "much" as you. You "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Greenhorn,

You are too fhuqking STUPID to listen and too much of a brokedick to find out...so just keep on hoppin' fences and polishing turds. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

DELGUE,

WTF is SWFA,SS,MQ and MD.

You High Tech fhuqkers and all your fancy schmancy terms.

Laughing!.............

BR,

That 7 Whizzum is Sister's and I by and large leave it solely for her,as I've a coupla others that I lean on. It's Reupold 6x42 is still hangin' in there,as a are the LW's and it's ONLY due to sentimental reasons that it is so configured.

Montucky 7 Whizzums.

[Linked Image]

My pick of the litter is Goose Poop,due of course it's 6x MQ. The other wearing the Mk4 M1 10x MD,is more of a Play Toy and reserve.

[Linked Image]

On a day like today and with newest lot of '22(CH slower) tossing original charge,it will squirt moly 162 Smooches right at 3100fps. With it's 250yd zero,the 6x MQ reticle alone,will only get it to the 1300yd line. 2000yds of 10mph full value wind is a scant 4.6 Mils,which affords some opportunity. A mile is sub 20 Mils and the erector happily houses wayyyyyyyyyyy more goody than that.

I "wonder" how many people on the planet,have MQ'd a Polar Bear? Now Greenhorn and Shefire can both say they've "seen" an MQ reticle and have "seen" a Polar Bear to boot. That'll make for a purty gawddamned fhuqking BIG day for them two.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

162's are a fhuqking amazing HAMMER and it's nice to throw Goose Poop in the crummy,when some Lippy Fhuqker is wanting to "tell" or "show" me sumptin'...though it never goes the way they "think".(grin)

Need to source some 1913 spec 2pc shallow bases for 8400's and get some 40MOA 'Horn rings barking on them bitches. Too bad the stupid fhuqks at Burris,won't offer Signature 30mm DD's.

I let creek water warm a smidge,as it cooled off a bit overnight and I need to gun some quickaloo Sleeper come-ups to the 1300yd line,to confirm dope is golden,though I know it is. I "suffer" from KNOWING that shooting is still fun and am always happy to find an excuse to make more empties.

My 'puter was trying to crash,so I made a wind call and sent one from the hip.(grin)

Anywhooo...most all of my LW failures and those of pards,have been aboard S/A 700's. Though I managed to do it on a Montucky 223 receiver too. That Crash Rate is a direct reflection of round count,because nobody shoots Boomers as much as they used to,due the LRF advances. There was a time,when that's pretty fhuqking much ALL I shot,except 223 and 7-08,because the ONLY move was to squirt Ping Pong Balls as fast as one could,to fend range estimation. I shoot a bunch daily(prolly more than that) and seldom is a L/A in tow,barring Lucifer the Six Twat-Six and it's 105's.

Speaking of which,EVERYONE needs one of these little bastards. 407 Clams to the door,is simply fhuqking AMAZING,given the magnitude of it's splendor.

ASC 10rd Three-OhNotSo-Great mag peectured,for reference.

[Linked Image]

Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Coffee is done and I am out. Cain't wait to check back in and see what The Paper Hat Brigade almost did today.

ALMOST.

Laughing!

Film at 11:00................

(A 'GUEdendum)

I was busting your balls,figuring you could take a little bit.

My bad...you are wayyyyyyyyyyy more tender than I'd bid and that won't happen again. Give or fhuqking take.

Laughing!................

Last edited by Big Stick; 04/21/16.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."