Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by Reloader7RM
Buy one of Constructor's barrels, a super bolt, and never look back. There are 1000s of post of the net proving the accuracy of his barrels and his service is top notch. He's a great guy to chat with about any questions you may have as well.

That certainly wasn't my experience. To be fair though, mine wasn't a 6.8 barrel. He may be good to go on 6.8 stuff but I wouldn't recommend any sort of wildcat chambering from him.

Dan, You couldn't figure out how to size the brass correctly and you know it. If you push the shoulder back too far you get false pressure signs from excess headspace. I shot it with no problems. A gave it to a guy and he is shooting it with the exact same loads I have listed on the website just like everyone else that has one of those barrels.

"I threw a touchdown pass in the last minute to win the state championship game. I know it was 30 years ago and not relevant to this discussion but it makes me important and believable, it's the only great thing I even accomplished"