That was not directed to you FWIW.

It was a general statement.

I can't ever try any of his stuff because he refuses to ship to a secondary address and I have no other way of getting stuff, I'm not at home during the day and no one will leave stuff where we live, wouldn't want em to anyway.

But there are reasons things happen, and it can be as simple as a brass issue. Thats a given. It sure sounds like you are trying to say brass showed pressure signs until it had been work hardened. Thats a sign of bad, at least for that project, brass. It happens.

Its like trying to use FC brass in 223 for anything much at all..

Sorry you had issues, but if he would have provided you ammo loaded with his exact stuff, and it met what he said, then there is no foul.

Also there can be no guarantee on MV over a chrono unless the chrono has been verified on BOTH sides.

Not that I wanted to get into this at all as a single specific issue.

That said, learn from what I posted, it was expensive mileage for me. I'd be willing to be 90% of the time I can just rock along... but from time to time things just don't work.

Wish I was in a point in life where I had time, things like you had issues with is what I loved to buy off folks and play with to see if I could come up with different answers or not.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....