Oh I don't doubt your last paragraph at all. Reading him here and reading his website tells me about all I want to konw.

Reminds me of Fulton Armory quite a bit.

I"ve only used SSA brass, in 6.8 so I have no dog in the fight. I can't actually comment.

I can say that if the flip were true and you tried a load proven in a lot of brass, in 223, and put it in FC brass you'd be upset for sure likely.

The problem with wildcat stuff is you have to know a LOT more about things than you think you do for when you hit a bump in the road. For normal cartridges thats all been worked out behind the scenes before release.

Tough issue this. Customer service is a key, and even if the customer is wrong, you should generally do the best you can to satisfy them. Unless they are completely stupid and a moron, the only way to do that IMHO is buy the upper back, shut the case down, don't sell to that customer again and just move on.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....