Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
You've got that backwards.

Which Barnes bullets have led to your animals running off for a wild goose chase? Just in case you're going to say some version of X/TSX, I specifically mentioned the TTSX in that quote.

TTSX as wells as the TSX

Interesting. Well I guess we all have different experiences, which is why we come to different conclusions. From what I've seen, which includes a considerable number of critters shot with the PT and even more with the TTSX, on-game performance appears to be very similar. But comparisons between the two bullets aside, they've both performed admirably IME, with no rodeos that weren't the fault of the shooter. No bullet is impervious to "failure", though. Arguing about the terminal performance of the PT, AB, and TTSX is like arguing about Ferrari, Porsche, and Lamborghini. If one of those is your biggest worry, then you're in pretty high cotton.

Yeah I guess so!

I still use them in some of my hunting rifles. But I've come to expect a longer tracking job.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.