Originally Posted by southtexas
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by southtexas
A) likes to do things that make him feel good, but that in reality have no impact

B) likes to think he is superior to others

C) wants to impose his "morals" on others

Are you a Democrat?? shocked

Just because you fail to see the obvious does not mean it is not there.

If you have issues with someone on an internet site creating that feeling in you, I suggest you find a mirror.

I have not imposed anything on anyone. I have simply given my opinion. You are free to keep your head planted or look around.

You obviously are as good at noting bullet performance differences as you are at political insight...

I've used the TTSX and selected CnC bullets (read not varmint bullets) on the animals that I hunt. I know what works, and what doesn't.

I can't speak to bison or moose or conditions where you hunt.

And you can't extrapolate your experience on selected animals in your flora, to reach a conclusion about what is best in other conditions and on other animals. Moreover, it is quite presumptive to use those same data to condemn others's ethics.

You can stand by whatever you like. But it is without credibility outside your narrow little world.

I happen to hunt all sorts of critters, including deer... and have seen huge meat loss on deer and it averages well north of two or three pounds. I doubt your hunting World is even close to as wide as mine, but no need to disabuse you of your fantasies...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.