Originally Posted by richardca99
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
When it comes to NULAs, you would get more value from talking to Mr. Forbes for 10 minutes than soliciting input via this venue for 10 years. There is only one actual expert when it comes to ULAs, NULAs, and CLR/NULA hybrids, Melvin Forbes.

Of course. And that will be the last conversation I have on the matter. In the interim, I'm looking for feedback from folks who don't happen to be Melvin Forbes.

I'm all about not wasting time on speculation and if there is anything that this place, and those like it, specialize in, it is speculation. A rifle is a pretty person thing, in that attributes that are optimal for me are likely to be sub-optimal for you or anyone else on this site. If you're going to spend $2K on a custom rifle, it seems to me that you'd get better, more useful, input from Mr. Forbes, despite his obvious bias, than from anybody here.

Mr. Forbes is probably the most pleasant and accessible custom rifle builder who I've spoken with, 180-degrees opposite his competition in Pleasanton, TX.