Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Can't see the long action on a well thought out light deer rifle......

What a joke..... Please do tell what is inherently superior about a short action?

He's probably not kidding. Stick is so short that he has problems running a long action too. Must paddle in the same boat with the poor short bastid... You know those munchkins have to stick together.....

Read what was said you stupid old bastsrds. I said a well thought out..so tell me why you'd choose a long action while dreaming all this chit up for a light deer rifle. No reason to don't need to. Now I never said better you made that chit up idiot.

I'm not even responding to the bitch that turns everything into something about stick. Screw stick who why bring him up?...lol

Whatsamatter Cupcake?

You want to be the self anointed expert on what constitutes a well thought out deer rifle and tell the world it has to have a short action, which by implication means that any deer rifle with a "long" action is not "well thought out".

What a stupid thing to say.

So you get called on it and your panties get bunched. Poor baby. frown

Watch who you call a stupid old bastard you ignorant, young ,impudent dick head. I bet that super duper short action POS you hunt with didn't go a mile from the truck last year.....you kill any deer that dressed over 75 pounds?

BSA and I will hunt your ass into the ground if you're not careful LOL..... grin

What a tool. smirk

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.