Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What are genetic twins, Fraternal or identical and the same can be said if one develops diabetis and the other doesn't, and I don't doubt the "Choice" can be driven by other factors, but no doubt in my mind (or the medical community) the issue of homos is a freak of nature.
If that is true, they are keeping their findings (but not their unsupported opinion) secret, for some reason. I worked with a lot of gay men, and some were very good friends. Virtually all of them were victims of predation by older gays in positions of authority. In fact, when a new guy came on board, you could actually see the gays working to cull him from the (straight) herd and indictrinate/coerce him. If it worked, he would spend some time in flux and eventually fully accept the life. Like other predators, they looked for weakness of some sort, a vulnerability, and capitalized on the opportunity. There will always be anomalies, but for the most part, my opinion is that gays are made, not born. This is a result of many years of observation, having worked in a gay heavy occupation, and having been "courted" myself. They are predators.

jorge, I simply don't see any coherent "mind" of the "medical community" speaking on most things, and certainly not on that "freak of nature" concept.

benchman's observations and descriptions are very accurate with regard to the predation that occurs in many work/organizational situations. Probably not as intensively, but I have witnessed that same isolating and predatory behavior over the course of a career. Insidious and intensified social pressure can be overwhelming for some, and especially for the less secure and less loved.

justin10mm, maybe try grasping the idea that people who may be seduced or coerced into a behavior do not necessarily find it enjoyable, as you pose "enjoy".

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron