Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by CCCC
[/b]antelope_sniper: [b]"According to your previous argument, since genetics is not 100% deterministic of height, that means a persons height is a matter of personal choice. We know that's not the case, which demonstrates the absurd nature of your argument."

In this one statement you reveal your dishonesty in discussion/argument, your ignorance in logic, and maybe emptiness of soul. Beyond the absurdity your statement, it is not what RJ said and it can not at all be found "according to his argument". Very sad behavior and hardly even worth comment, except that you shovel up this dreck time and time again.

Pot...meet kettle.

JSTUART, one has to wonder how you could you possibly know enough to even attempt that?. So, what do you actually KNOW about the content of my soul. Kindly reveal your knowledge.

You do realise that you were referring to the lack of content of AS's soul, and that I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

But hey, you can rewrite it and go with you being the victim if you like...but before you do, "one has to wonder how you could you possibly know enough to even attempt that"?

Hey bozo, you do realize that I realize a lot more than you can imagine, and don't feel the least bit "victimized" by jive-talking fools. I do enjoy exposing smart-alek fakers, tho. Nothing was re-written or misinterpreted - those were your very terms. You simply were asked to support your poor assumption - which you have not done. Further and clearly, either you do not understand the basis for hypocrisy or you might and are so silly as to apply that label without knowledge. About AS and the soul, I spoke in "maybe" terms - you seem so self-assured as to state your baseless assumptions as knowledge. Now, what label applies to that?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron