Originally Posted by Allen917
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by Allen917
It was interesting, but helped me make up my mind that LBGT is a choice, not a condition, and at the time, most of them would agree with that statement. My overall impression was that were uniformly unhappy.

Your impression that homosex attraction is a choice and that those that practice that condition were uniformly unhappy implies that they were uniformly choosing to be unhappy.

Do you find that odd?

I think it is the other way around. There is a uniform unhappiness that leads them to make a poor choice, trying to escape thier unhappiness. I've seen it more recently in one of my God children. She is unhappy with something in her life,is drinking to excess, and living a lesbian lifestyle. I'm fairly certain she doesn't consciously know why she is unhappy. I've spent a lot of time fishing with her and wish I could help her more.

Allen, I believe this to be the case as well. In my job, I have noticed this in those folks too. An unhappy, searching for something to fill their lives, and when they meet someone, they are ecstatic, and act like its the rainbow's end. But then troubles soon pop up, and its arguments on the phone during worktime. Hard to not overhear the vocales, then calling in sick because they're hung over from the bar. Emotional troubles translate to physical troubles, and demands to management to change their work schedules or get additional time off. So many other things demanded like they need recognition of entitlement. Something always pops up, they're not happy with what co-workers get, and feel victimized. It gets tiring in the workplace.
It will be interesting to learn how many sanctioned gay marriages last more than a couple years. From what I've noticed, gay people run through alot of partners in a short time.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/03/16.