Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by antlers
There's 2 kinds of adultery in the Bible. There's outright adultery, and there's adultery caused by divorce. Divorce is very prevalent in our society, even among those who profess to be Christians. Divorce is certainly a lot more prevalent than homosexuals are. And divorce has certainly damaged more lives than homosexuality has. Wonder if 'any' of those who profess to be Christians and are vehemently condemning homosexuality for Biblical reasons have ever been divorced themselves, or have loved ones that have been divorced...?

What I wonder is if you've ever done anything to help reduce the incidence of divorce. You certainly complain about it enough. Do you have anything or just more nihilism?
ETA: I thought more about this.
If you are so concerned about divorce, why don't you start a thread about divorce instead of crapping in threads that have nothing to do with it?
But, I don't believe you really care. I think your just a nihilist getting your jollies crapping in threads.

Aren't you glad that God doesn't choose to look at YOU through the filter of a cherry-picked Old Testament Bible verse...?

Aren't you glad that God didn't look for a loophole or workaround when it came to His love for YOU...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.