Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RickyD
China will kill them by the tens or hundreds of millions before they let that happen. So will Hillary.

Were the leadership of China so inclined they would have already done so, the Chinese government does not piss about.

Right or wrong the world is changing at a phenomenal rate due to information and travel being available at the fingertips of each person, something only previously in the realm of those in the know and elitists.

The ride is going to be a doozy and guaranteed to be wild and rough, but interesting.

we got a new board of directors installed once upon a time. the boss told us all that we should buckle up. the ride is going to be a doozy.

for anyone interested in minutiae, and i know many aren't, i'd recommend the reading of the writings of Dr. Matthew Fox, formerly of the catholic persuasion before jining the episcopalian priesthood. his take on the co-creation theology is about as good as it gets. god & man buckled (partnered, joined) together to fashion a better world kinda stuff. it's not for everyone. one good read is Original Blessing, another is the Coming of the Cosmic Christ. there are others. (and i wish i could spell better).