Originally Posted by Gus
there's only two possible arguments available for the return of the christos, no?

one, is that the human condition, spiritual type, arises to the point that jesus, the christos is met in the air at a level of common denomination. Or, the human condition fails so miserably that the fall is occurring, and jesus, the christos, sweeps in and down, and rescues the humans who would otherwise fall into the abyss. in other words, he saves the world.

so, which way or set of conditions might the Christos finally enter the world? anyone know for sure?
Originally Posted by Gus
there's only two possible arguments available for the return of the christos, no?

one, is that the human condition, spiritual type, arises to the point that jesus, the christos is met in the air at a level of common denomination. Or, the human condition fails so miserably that the fall is occurring, and jesus, the christos, sweeps in and down, and rescues the humans who would otherwise fall into the abyss. in other words, he saves the world.

so, which way or set of conditions might the Christos finally enter the world? anyone know for sure?

Good question there. My view is that there is no known set of human or mankind conditions that must be met that would precipitate the return.

I believe the bible is silent on this. Others may disagree.

He will return when the Father tells him. We do not know,when and I think we cannot look at the world situation and derive a time or even a season.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”