Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by TF49
If you do someone wrong, are they obligated to forgive you?

Well......

If they created the entire situation and knowingly set you up for absolute failure in the first place, perhaps they have all if not the greater part of the culpability.

Perhaps they should be the party asking for forgiveness.

Carbon12,

You surprise me. Your response contributes.

So, Joe steals Bob's car. But since Bob had much, Joe thinks Bob should let him lightly since Bob is so rich. But Joe has perpetrated a wrong and is not sure how,to right the wrong or how to set things right with Bob. Bob is very powerful and might prosecute Joe and Joe is fearful of that.

Joe has a couple of choices. He might stay away from Bob out of the embarrassment of his own crime. He might react by cursing Bob for leaving the keys in it in the first place. After all, it really is Bob!s fault in the first place, right? Or not.

Bob might see Joe's dilemma and communicate to Joe what must,be done to make things right, Joe can admit his wrongdoing and get right with Bob or he can refuse to admit his wrong and simply curse Bob and never accept responsibility for his crime.

So simple.

Anyway, the point has been made.

I am gone on another trip. Pls play on.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”