Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gus
chiner has some catching up to do sounds like. there's 1.3 billion people over there, and there's some .3 billion people over here.

sounds like there's room for some evangelizing to be done over there by folks who are in that line of business.

looking back through the ages, religion has always been in tough territory. there's a multitude of gods carcasses laying in the ditch on both sides of the road in the sweep of human history. there's been few, or very few survivors. and we're still whittling down the population of gods that purport to have an interest in the humans down here on the earth.

just a quick example for attention are the mayan, aztec, etc group. the viking gods, the german gods, the old roman gods. some say the egyptian gods are extinct. i don't know if they are or not. but through time, many of the lesser gods have been kicked to the curb. ol YHWH himself doesn't seem to be faring all
that well in the face of newer competition.

i know the religious ecology has managed to whittle the number of Greeks gods down from an initial number greater than a 100, down to about 3 maximum in the current day. reckon that number might go lower?

Gus, most of the members of this forum are atheist towards all gods except their own. I just go one god further.

Said Richard Dawkins.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"