My last bull was shot just before dark on our last day. There were 4 of us and the 4th guy hunted close to camp because of bad blisters on his feet. that left 3 of us hunting together when I shot it. We sent one guy to get the pack frames and get rid of bows and daypacks. We had finished up quartering when I look and 4 headlights are coming. Hmmm. We had some friends in the same campground and 2 of them had volunteered to come and sure enough, the guy with the bad blisters was there too. That tells you something about a guys character when he volunteers to be the 6th guy and has some nasty blisters.

I wouldn't expect help from anyone and would expect a hunter has a plan on how to get it out. But that night I surely was grateful for the help I received as I was completely exhausted and my feet were in bad shape too. Our group will all help until the work is done. And you can darn well bet that should our friends need help, I will be the first to volunteer.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.