I once was driving with the family up outside of the Peoples Republic of Boulder, CO when I saw a guy on the shoulder of a steep mountain road trying to shove a very large deer into his jeep. He had no chance, I went forward a bit, made a safe u turn and pulled in behind him to offer help. He immediately dropped the deer and came toward me almost as if he was trying to hide the deer.
I asked if he wanted any help, he laughed and said he was worried I was some boulder hippie stopped to assault him for killing some poor deer that had no chance you cruel bas----. He was excited to have my help and we got it in the jeep, he lugged it up a pretty steep hill for 2/3 of a mile before I got there. He was tired, but made a good shot with his bow and knew just where the public met the private for good hunting. I've never expected help unless I brought someone along who wanted to help. I'm more like most here, if you are in need, I'll probably help, if you're demanding or an azzhat, I'll pass on by. If I'm done, I'll drink scotch in camp lightly until you need my help carrying one out.

Keep Smiling