Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by geedubya
Your thoughts, our bow season starts the first weekend in October. Our rifle season ends the first Sunday in January. IIRC, either I was in transit to and from my lease or "afield" forty days during that period (approx 90 days). Would that be considered serious???

GWB
Nope, you've got to travel all over the globe or at least the US and only shoot big, trophy animals. Shyt, I've never left NY but hunted at least 3-4 days a week for whatever was in season all year round when I was younger. I piled up dead critters by the thousands but I never have been or ever will be a "serious" or even good or knowledgeable hunter. Just ask BobinNH.

Congratulations.

I always hunted New England annually but had the time and resources to travel to other places as well....including NY.I never saw anything worth shooting there but I had fun.

I can't help it if you didn't. I got to do both but in your warped little mind that's bad.....how peculiar crazy

I notice people like you who don't get the chance to hunt other places are frequently jealous of those who can.

You're my hero because you get to stay home, hunt less, and shoot bunches of little deer....congratulations? LOL!

If you think for two seconds that I spend ANY time worrying about what kind of hunter you are, you're delusional.

Last edited by BobinNH; 01/28/17.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.