Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by NeBassman
The best course of action to reduce abortions is to make birth control readily available and affordable, preventing unwanted pregnancies is pretty simple.

One could also make the financial costs of giving birth a non issue and make the adoption process much easier, basically make it easy to choose life.

Explain to me how birth control - covered in a myriad of forms by ever health insurance in the nation, and especially by Medicaid, on top of condoms being cheaper than chewing gum - is not already "affordable".

Giving birth is a "non-issue" financially, as those who are most likely to abort are on Medicaid, and the taxpayer covers the costs of birth. Birth is also damned well covered by health insurance.

As to adoption - yes, the process sucks. It's a hell of a lot easier to buy a house or a dog or a car than to adopt a kid. Figure the responsibility, though.

What percentage of white people will adopt a black baby?

The reality is not very many will.

NeBassman and JoeMamma,

How many black babies have you adopted?

Can you address the biology and defend abortion? Must not be able to.

If you're jumping to racism to defend abortion, you've already lost as you are essentially siding with Margaret Sanger in her Nazi-colloborating, white-supremacist, eugenicist utopia.

How many have we adopted? None. Would we? Yes. No question; no hesitation:

How about you?

I'm not the one trying to force my religious values onto others and force them to bear the cost.

Since it is you and those who believe like you attempting to impose your beliefs on others, you should bear the cost.

Annually, about 100,000 kids in the U.S come up for adoption, and only about half are actually adopted. The lowest adoption rates are for black babies, so there's plenty of opportunity if you wish to do so.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell