Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JoeMama
Do Black Baby's Lives Matter?

18.7 million black babies killed by abortion.

Blacks comprise 13% of the population.

Blacks comprise 36% of the abortions.

Viewed through any rational lens this would be considered genocide.

But what is more important? The "narrative"? Or human lives?

So you want 18.7 million more people plus their babies collecting welfare?

Come on, AS. Are you saying that it is OK to kill someone if we think they might be on welfare someday? Putting aside the obvious moral issues raised there for a moment, you must see that that is a very slippery slope, no? After all, suppose we decide that it's OK to kill under employed economists because they might one day go on welfare too. You wouldn't want that, would you?

I, for one, do NOT like that slippery slope. After all, what if someday our culture decided that under employed chemical engineers might someday be on welfare so we should kill them to prevent that possibility? No, thanks!

While neither you nor I are presently underemployed, we both have been in the past. (shiver! eek )

AC, historically, if a person remained unemployed and unproductive for too long starvation resolved the issue for them.

As for your example, I consider it invalid for a couple different reasons. What you are describing is a government intervening to end peoples lives where I"m advocating restraint upon the government intervention into the affairs of families. Once again I do not accept your false equivalence between an embryo and an adult Chemical Engineer.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell