Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by high_country_
I absolutely understand.I don't believe in abortion myself, but more than not believing in abortion I believe in minding my own life.

Lots of Christians like to play god. They apparently lack faith that God will be the judge.

So, you'd rather other play God instead? The only people playing God are those killing children without just cause. Once you figure that out, you'll be ahead of the game.

I'd rather let people choose their own fate. I don't have to sleep with knowing that I killed a fetus nor knowing that I brought a baby with known life threatening problems into the world. .....nor anywhere in between. Site your verses that tell you to be the one who judoes when your neighbor should be unable to make choices, or the one that says you should judge when others make choices.

It's a fundamentalist thing, much like Muslims, they feel the world must conform to their beliefs or suffer.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.